clare2706 commented on a News 11/02/14 2014 09:04:44 PM

belated happy birthday rick x will you be playing in uk next year anytime? i have been a fan since i was 12 and its my 40th next year i would love to see you live again for my birthday x

Kevin Campbell commented on a News 09/24/14 2014 08:07:47 PM

Good luck Vivian. Wishin you the best and a speedy recovery. Lookin forward to seein you with the rest of the band on tour next year when you come to my area.

Kevin Campbell
Seymour, IN

LauraBiggers commented on a News 09/24/14 2014 05:21:28 PM

My prayers are with you, Vivian. This same procedure saved the life of a family member 14 years ago and she's still here today. This WILL make you all better!!!

Kellie Trentham commented on a Photo 08/22/14 2014 02:00:44 AM

Love this picture! I'm hoping that next year you guys will go on tour because my chances of being at a concert is looking really good. Thanks for the awesome pictures Helen!

bzand commented on a Album 08/22/14 2014 12:10:38 AM

I am only 14 and Love Def Leppard. These days everyone loves the new music but why when bands like Def Leppard exist! I first got hooked on Foreigner than Aerosmith than Def Leppoard. Pyromania is my favorite album and contains most of my favorite songs. Photograph and Too Late for love are my all time favorites. Its so sad to hear when someone asks you your favorite band and you say Def Leppard and they say who is that. It drives me crazy!

joesjules commented on a News 08/18/14 2014 11:16:46 PM

Gonna ROCK at the Well in DM Wed. night, will be my 14th Lep show!!

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 08/18/14 2014 03:19:22 PM

Everytime I listen to Joe's show I learn something new about a band or a song well, new to me that is lol. I really love his show so thank you Joe!

Catx72 commented on a Tour 08/17/14 2014 06:04:37 PM

When are you coming home to your roots ....England needs you home for a tour :) x