Hans commented on a Tour 12/25/14 2014 08:26:53 AM

19 february Poperinge. Was backstage that evening :-)

wolfpak43 commented on a News 12/25/14 2014 06:19:24 AM

Merry Christmas to Rick,Joe, Phil, Viv, and Sav and to your families!! Y'all have been my rock! Will see ya when you come back to the states. Rock on and keep being "Undefeated". Love you guys!! Beverly

wolfpak43 commented on a News 12/25/14 2014 06:18:10 AM

Flaygrant commented on a Tour 12/25/14 2014 02:33:40 AM

Any word on who will be opening in Calgary?

Kimberly Sawczuk commented on a News 12/19/14 2014 07:52:05 PM

I would sell my soul to the Devil to meet Def Leppard. Been a fan for over 25 years. Joe Elliott was my first crush. Will there be "Meet & Greet" VIP things available for USA (Chicago, IL) in 2015?? Please let me know what it costs, so I can MAKE THIS HAPPEN!! Much love to the Band for all the years of entertainment and a positive fun mood. You changed me. HAHAHA, MUST GET HUGS!! kimsterann@aol.com.

Kimberly Sawczuk commented on a News 12/19/14 2014 07:51:33 PM

Debra Arscott commented on a News 12/09/14 2014 04:21:07 PM

Happy Birthday Phil! Enjoy your day! See you in Alberta,can't wait!

n1tmtu37 commented on a News 12/09/14 2014 03:53:21 PM

Keep comin East, fellas. Canada doesn't stop at Quebec. Nothing in the Atlantic provinces?