passionfeast commented on a Photo 01/29/15 2015 11:49:09 AM

What a treasure; an autograph from each of them on your sketches of them. Congratulations

passionfeast commented on a Photo 01/29/15 2015 11:36:23 AM

This is a screenshot I took of Joe at the KERRANG first annual awards ceremony where Def Leppard has just won the Best British Group award in 1993.
LisaKay Allen/PassionFeast

passionfeast commented on a News 01/29/15 2015 11:30:22 AM

I am so proud to be a fan of Def Leppard. I just listened to Joe's "solo" performance on Sea Diver, and being a pianist as well as singing within his prime range is amazing. Too bad some of that can't be expressed in Def Leppard, but I do understand it's not the same "feel" of the groups.
Ride on, Joe
Ride on
You guys all rock
LisaKay

passionfeast commented on a News 01/29/15 2015 11:29:40 AM

Ride on, Joe
Ride on
You guys all rock
LisaKay

leppard1817 commented on a News 01/29/15 2015 09:44:20 AM

2015 Kerrang! Hall of Fame:
2015 Hit Parade Hall of Fame:

As a Community of Def Leppard fans can we Rally Together &
go to these Awards Committees' & demand they put Def Leppard in their Respective Hall of Fame. I think everyone is over the Rock& Roll Hall of Fame. But still Def Leppard deserves their recognition elsewhere.
Google Hit Parade Hall of Fame & Kerrang Awards & Kerrang Magazine.

leppard1817 commented on a News 01/29/15 2015 09:43:16 AM

2015 Kerrang! Hall of Fame:
2015 Hit Parade Hall of Fame:

As a Community of Def Leppard fans can we Rally Together &
Google Hit Parade Hall of Fame & Kerrang Awards & Kerrang Magazine.

ash82 commented on a News 01/29/15 2015 02:55:21 AM