Kellie Trentham commented on a News 03/25/14 2014 01:11:20 AM

I'm sorry I know you are tried of seeing my name always showing up on the comments. I just have to make you guys see that you do have fans that really care and really do love what you do for all of us. I just got to see this the other day and it was really wonderful! Not only i'm a fan of you guys but I too wasn't in the military like Rick. Back in 97 I too was in a major car wreck. I was in a coma for 6 1/2 weeks and I can see how all that you guys are doing will help so many people. Thank you! You'll have always had a special place in heart. I also want you'll to know you are to me and will be a true blessing to alot of people, Thank you again, Kellie

Cindy Witcraft commented on a News 03/24/14 2014 01:03:07 AM

I got my concert tickets for June 27th, can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 03/23/14 2014 04:22:57 PM

Joe, I want to thank you so very much for all that you do for us fans! Thank you for putting all of this wonderful stuff on here. Because to tell the truth it's the only way I can see or hear about whatt's going on with all you guys. Joe, thanks again for all that you do! You are so awesome!

Terrie Mapes commented on a News 03/23/14 2014 03:24:31 PM

Daughter and I have been 5* VIP for 8 years.....the 'pre-Helen' days! NOTHING CAN COMPARE! Her dream was to meet Joe..now is our chance!! But it won't show me the price or the link to buy....HHHEEEELLLLP! This is too important to miss out on....perhaps tickets not on sale yet for our venue 8/9/14 in PA? Maybe no meet/greet available for this show?? MUST HAVE!!!

strangeways commented on a News 03/22/14 2014 10:50:33 PM

Looking forward to it. Love both bands!
Grabbed a 6th row ticket for Alpine Valley.
Would LOVE to hear DESERT SONG!

pjames6 commented on a News 03/22/14 2014 05:44:54 PM

awesome interview. joe's impersination of gene is brilliantly funny lol. can't wait for more down 'n' outz music, love my regeneration. rock 'n' roll queen and one of the boys off the new album are brilliant. gotta say that joe sounds just like ian hunter on one of the boys. (a compliment of the highest kind.) as for the question about a third album from down 'n' outz, i could have kissed that girl! can't wait for the third, let alone the second haha. so many interviews floating around at the moment, a girl doesn't know which to listen to first! as for being def leppard....what????? not enough drama for television? what is the matter with some people! us fans of def leppard don't give a damn if def leppard aren't beating each other up or whatever, we just wanna see def leppard!!!!!! please please don't shelve this project, give it to us fans. well i think i've rattled on enough, bye x

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 03/22/14 2014 01:18:26 PM

Great interview! I could listen to you all the time. It ready sounds great what all you guys are going to do this summer with the tour with Kiss! I know it will be amazing! Sorry I will have to miss it. My bestfriend has to have major surgery this summer and her wellbeing is more important. Not saying your not important it's if she don't have this surgery she won't be able to walk. So take of yourself! God bless you and the guys! Kellie

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 03/22/14 2014 12:48:14 PM

Thank you so very much Joe for putting your interview on here so fans are able to hear it. The little town that I live in it's so hard to get anything here. Just like any of def leppard's music that comes out my best friend has to send it to me. So thank God for youtube! haha Hope you are doing ok, Kellie