Steveholt commented on a News 05/18/15 2015 03:39:49 AM

We just seen you at the Meet and Greet in Victoria Bc and we are now waiting for more updates on the Cruise.. Whatever the details are.... We are going to be there!!! BTW great dates ... Jan 24 birthday!!!!

Fernanda Murillo commented on a Tour 05/14/15 2015 07:10:02 PM

HEY GUYS, CAN YOU COME SOMETIME TO COLOMBIA OR SOUTH AMERICA?? YOU NEVER HAVE LEFT USA OR EUROPE, YOU ONLY CAME ONCE!!! WE WANT TO SEE YOU LIVE, PLEASE, THINK ABOUT IT. MADONNA CAME, PAUL MCCARTNEY CAME, IRON MAIDEN, MEGADETH, METALLICA, AEROSMITH, KISS, GUNS N' ROSES,BLACK SABBATH, ELTON JOHN, ROGER WATERS, WHY DON'T YOU COME TOO? WE'LL ALWAYS WAIT FOR YOU!

littletardis commented on a Album 05/13/15 2015 09:41:52 PM

I saw Def Leppard in November supporting AC/DC at the Odeon and again in St Austell the following year, purchasing the EP and the following singles but can recall being rather disappointed that the album versions seemed to lack the raw power of the originals.

What was strange though was that around this time I was getting guitar lessons in Kent and my teacher, who did some home 4 track recording had been given some reel tapes by someone for reuse on his home 4 track but he had listened to one of the tapes and thought that the songs were ones he might be able to nick for his own band (I think he was joking). But when he played them I realised they were Def Leppard songs from around the time of this album. I do recall he copied them onto a cassette for me but I can't locate that but we just met up for a curry and somehow got talking about this - sounds like the tape may have got lost in house moves over the years but guess it might have been a collectors item now if he still had it :(

Modus commented on a Video 05/13/15 2015 08:57:10 PM

My favourite song last 27 years...

GregoryNYC commented on a News 05/05/15 2015 07:45:46 PM

Just saw you can win 4 VIP tickets to see the band at Jones Beach on July 23rd and even go backstage. www.paddle8.com

GregoryNYC commented on a News 05/05/15 2015 07:45:39 PM

Leisha2010 commented on a News 05/03/15 2015 01:04:01 AM

Miss you sweetie. RIP and love you always.

Leisha2010 commented on a News 05/03/15 2015 01:00:48 AM