Kellie Trentham commented on a News 01/27/15 2015 01:59:51 AM

This is so wonderful that you guys have these wonderful packages that fans get to meet & greet the band! You guys are the best! But i'm hoping that you guys are going to have the same in the States because my best friend and I are saving up the money so we can get the meet & greet i'm hoping anyway! I'm so excited! love you!

Confucius551BC commented on a News 01/25/15 2015 10:16:09 PM

I know I didn't paint that second one Phil.Please call the number my sister gave you and we can discuss what's going on with the design...JG

Hans commented on a Tour 12/25/14 2014 08:26:53 AM

19 february Poperinge. Was backstage that evening :-)

wolfpak43 commented on a News 12/25/14 2014 06:19:24 AM

Merry Christmas to Rick,Joe, Phil, Viv, and Sav and to your families!! Y'all have been my rock! Will see ya when you come back to the states. Rock on and keep being "Undefeated". Love you guys!! Beverly

wolfpak43 commented on a News 12/25/14 2014 06:18:10 AM

Flaygrant commented on a Tour 12/25/14 2014 02:33:40 AM

Any word on who will be opening in Calgary?

Kimberly Sawczuk commented on a News 12/19/14 2014 07:52:05 PM

I would sell my soul to the Devil to meet Def Leppard. Been a fan for over 25 years. Joe Elliott was my first crush. Will there be "Meet & Greet" VIP things available for USA (Chicago, IL) in 2015?? Please let me know what it costs, so I can MAKE THIS HAPPEN!! Much love to the Band for all the years of entertainment and a positive fun mood. You changed me. HAHAHA, MUST GET HUGS!! kimsterann@aol.com.

Kimberly Sawczuk commented on a News 12/19/14 2014 07:51:33 PM