Clinton P. Desveaux commented on a News 03/20/14 2014 06:03:11 PM

When Joe says, "one of the best lyrics I've written" he is wrong, it is THE best lyric he has written, and also the most honest lyric he has written.

Kimberly Robbie commented on a News 03/20/14 2014 12:54:11 AM

Please, please add some Western Canada tour dates this summer; Edmonton, Calgary or Vancouver!! We LOVE you guys up here! :)

TweakHound commented on a News 03/19/14 2014 11:39:23 PM

Does anyone know how the VIP thing works? When/how to we get the merchandise part?

joeelliottsgirl commented on a News 03/19/14 2014 09:08:36 PM

WHEN IS DEF LEPPARD COMING TO ARGENTINA?HOPE YOU DO SOMEDAY SOON.LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Nikki Nigh Lanz commented on a News 03/19/14 2014 05:31:07 PM

Not a happy Def Leppard fan here. The last time I saw you was a couple years ago when you toured with Heart. Awesome shows!! Didn't see you last year becuase I don't like Poison. Now this year's partner is KISS. At first this sounded awesome, until I heard KISS as of lately. Paul absolutely sounds horrible (YouTube their latest show at Dodger Stadium
). I think you could have gotten a lot better act to tour with. Some people will go anyway, but I don't like driving 3-4 hours each way unless I like both bands. Maybe next year.

kasb1961 commented on a News 03/19/14 2014 01:38:30 PM

you dont have to be a kiss fan club member to get Def Leppard V.I.P. Helen is no longer doing the hosting she resigned in Dec.of2013

Futbolfan commented on a News 03/19/14 2014 01:17:52 PM

Any information on whether Def Leppard will close each concert?

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 03/19/14 2014 10:54:51 AM

This is amazing I wish I could go but it seems that I can't make it again for this tour. My best friend is having surgery and she is my only way to go. Maybe there will be another time I really hope that you all have a great time, love Kellie