Brenda Guild commented on a News 02/19/15 2015 12:01:26 AM

Love that Def Leppard offers VIP Meet and Greet packages - they didn't do it for years. My feeling as far as prices is this ...have you seen what other big bands are charging? I think for a once in a lifetime opportunity it's worth the price and almost half as much as other big bands. I did it last year and was on cloud nine for weeks after and not everyone can say they met all five members of the band. Not to mention a great photo with the band on top of other memorable items. If they didn't charge so much they wouldn't have time to do a meet and great at all because everyone would be there! My recommendation is save your pennies like I did for several years and make it happen! The VIP package without the meet and great is well worth the parking, early entry, early shopping and a great seat...your paying for convenience! So worth it!!!

jenni commented on a News 02/18/15 2015 10:44:51 PM

Need a pass code for DTE in Clarkston, MI, please! I became a member on the 15th.

jenni commented on a News 02/18/15 2015 10:42:22 PM

freebird commented on a News 02/18/15 2015 10:09:59 PM

I'm a Brigade Member,need pass code please....

freebird commented on a News 02/18/15 2015 10:09:34 PM

I'm a Brigade Member,need pass code please....

chefjon7 commented on a News 02/18/15 2015 08:43:40 PM

What is presage password for Oklahoma City

chefjon7 commented on a News 02/18/15 2015 08:43:33 PM

What is presage password for Oklahoma City

Sniperfire commented on a News 02/18/15 2015 06:57:04 PM

Trying to buy pre sale tix for Youngstown! What is code? I'm a Brigade member.