strangeways commented on a News 03/22/14 2014 10:50:33 PM

Looking forward to it. Love both bands!
Grabbed a 6th row ticket for Alpine Valley.
Would LOVE to hear DESERT SONG!

pjames6 commented on a News 03/22/14 2014 05:44:54 PM

awesome interview. joe's impersination of gene is brilliantly funny lol. can't wait for more down 'n' outz music, love my regeneration. rock 'n' roll queen and one of the boys off the new album are brilliant. gotta say that joe sounds just like ian hunter on one of the boys. (a compliment of the highest kind.) as for the question about a third album from down 'n' outz, i could have kissed that girl! can't wait for the third, let alone the second haha. so many interviews floating around at the moment, a girl doesn't know which to listen to first! as for being def leppard....what????? not enough drama for television? what is the matter with some people! us fans of def leppard don't give a damn if def leppard aren't beating each other up or whatever, we just wanna see def leppard!!!!!! please please don't shelve this project, give it to us fans. well i think i've rattled on enough, bye x

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 03/22/14 2014 01:18:26 PM

Great interview! I could listen to you all the time. It ready sounds great what all you guys are going to do this summer with the tour with Kiss! I know it will be amazing! Sorry I will have to miss it. My bestfriend has to have major surgery this summer and her wellbeing is more important. Not saying your not important it's if she don't have this surgery she won't be able to walk. So take of yourself! God bless you and the guys! Kellie

Kellie Trentham commented on a News 03/22/14 2014 12:48:14 PM

Thank you so very much Joe for putting your interview on here so fans are able to hear it. The little town that I live in it's so hard to get anything here. Just like any of def leppard's music that comes out my best friend has to send it to me. So thank God for youtube! haha Hope you are doing ok, Kellie

Clinton P. Desveaux commented on a News 03/20/14 2014 06:03:11 PM

When Joe says, "one of the best lyrics I've written" he is wrong, it is THE best lyric he has written, and also the most honest lyric he has written.

Kimberly Robbie commented on a News 03/20/14 2014 12:54:11 AM

Please, please add some Western Canada tour dates this summer; Edmonton, Calgary or Vancouver!! We LOVE you guys up here! :)

TweakHound commented on a News 03/19/14 2014 11:39:23 PM

Does anyone know how the VIP thing works? When/how to we get the merchandise part?

joeelliottsgirl commented on a News 03/19/14 2014 09:08:36 PM

WHEN IS DEF LEPPARD COMING TO ARGENTINA?HOPE YOU DO SOMEDAY SOON.LOVE YOU GUYS!!!