LymieKat213 commented on a News 03/18/14 2014 07:14:58 PM

@PreciousV I didnt have to pay anything extra to get the Def Leppard M&G package except the price listed.
I did notice you needed a code to do the Kiss M&G. "access" Hope this helps...... :)

Debra Arnold commented on a Photo 03/18/14 2014 05:18:18 PM

whoaaaaaaaa I need a Sav one. That is cool!

LymieKat213 commented on a News 03/18/14 2014 05:06:50 PM

FINALLY!! after almost 30 yrs---Joe, Phil, Sav, Rick & Vivian, here I come!!!! :) I am finally going to meet Def Leppard!!! Will be heading down from NH, USA to Mansfield, MA, USA for the Aug 1st concert (which happens to be Joe's birthday too!!)
Here's hoping my Lyme disease doesnt flare up too much more so Im not debilitated to the point where I cant attend the concert! **I'M SO EXCITED!!!!** Love & light to y'all! xo

PreciousV commented on a News 03/18/14 2014 04:47:46 PM

The only problem with presale is that you have to buy the Kiss concert club membership and it is $55 just to get the passcode in a day or two. What a jip. Def Leppard fan club members should be able to access presale without having to buy a Kiss membership.

kvannuland commented on a News 03/18/14 2014 02:00:49 PM

How do I become a VIP to get early tickets? I missed them last year but now they are playing at Alpine Valley which is amazing, I won't miss it for anything!! Def Leppard was my first favorite rock band, was given 2 Pyromania records (yes, actual records) and a few shirts for my 13th birthday way back in 1983. Your first band is like your first love... Never forgotten! I am so excited!! I saw them back in the late 80's but back in those days I may have had some things in my system that prevented me from remembering the concerts fully. I want to get in the first 10 rows!!!!

uknohoo commented on a News 03/18/14 2014 12:03:20 PM

Would love to do the meet and greet!!! I did VIP for the tour with Poison, no meet and greet that time :-( However, I did get a ticket on the front row. That was AWESOME. Can't see me being able to afford it again. (Maybe I should get a second job to fuel my Def Leppard needs?)

For those of you who are able to do this, have the time of your life! If Helen does the hosting again, she's great. Very nice lady, she will make sure you are having fun.

runriot1987 commented on a News 03/18/14 2014 01:35:15 AM

I'm so excited! I really hope I can go to a concert! You guys are amazing! <3

monymony commented on a News 03/18/14 2014 01:33:09 AM

I have loved this song since the original SLANG album came out. I agree that this song and the ENTIRE album never got the airplay or respect it deserved. You guys have rocked for years! I listened to "X" so much when it came out, that I had to buy another CD because it was so scratched up from being in my car. I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I ALWAYS WILL! See you on tour with KISS.. it will be my 13th Def Leppard Concert!