cusackgiants commented on a News 03/30/15 2015 09:34:53 AM

lifelong fan and I really want to get presale tickets for Wembley london in December how do I get the presale code. please help

cusackgiants commented on a News 03/30/15 2015 09:33:29 AM

cusackgiants commented on a News 03/30/15 2015 09:30:01 AM

cusackgiants commented on a News 03/30/15 2015 09:29:51 AM

cusackgiants commented on a News 03/30/15 2015 09:28:29 AM

retrophoria commented on a News 03/30/15 2015 07:12:51 AM

I have just followed the link from here for the UK VIP packages but they aren't listed, just seated and standing tickets. Yet meet and greets are definitely listed on the ticketmaster site. Do I have to go through ticketmaster instead of the link on here and do I use my fan club pre sale code or the one which was emailed to me yesterday? Confused.

barnswallow78 commented on a Album 03/29/15 2015 05:45:30 PM

Oe of our wedding songs is Goodbye and it would mean a lot to my wife to hear you sing it on July 5th at moheghan sun. We were lucking to be picked to go on stage at a big and rich concert and dance to our other song, live. A big fan, Adam Gagne

Sian Thomas_2 commented on a News 03/29/15 2015 05:16:13 PM

see you in Cardiff cariads x