VIVA Hysteria! - Las Vegas Residency

11/12/2012 - 14:30

Def Leppard will be taking over the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas for an exclusive nine show residency entitled VIVA Hysteria!  The band will perform their iconic album HYSTERIA in full in addition to a greatest hits segment.  The shows will run from 22 March through 10 April 2013 at The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino.

Tickets go on sale this Friday 16 November at 10am (est) for ALL details CLICK HERE or charge-by-phone at 800.745.3000.  Ticket & room packages are available HERE

VIP PACKAGES also available from VIP NATION – CLICK HERE

Comments

Caleb Sands 11/12/12 2012 03:09:41 PM

Sweet!!! to bad I live in Michigan though. Wish I could see this show! ROCK DEF LEP!

pjeuphoria 11/12/12 2012 03:40:17 PM

Yeah Babee!!! From Jersey to Vegas for show #65!! :)

6Scorpio9 11/12/12 2012 04:54:03 PM

Yesss! I knew this day had to come. When the Crue set up residency some time ago, I knew this would be an ultimate idea for Def Leppard also. It felt almost inevitable. Any show in Vegas always deserved at least two nights or more. Brilliant timing too, in March. Well Played!!! Love It ;)

6Scorpio9 11/12/12 2012 05:00:17 PM

Yesss! I knew this day had to come to Vegas. It seemed inevitable. Any show in Vegas always deserved more than one night. Totally loving that the entire Hysteria album will played, my fave is "Love and Affection", would love to know whose experience inspired this song. Brilliant to have it in March. Very well played, gents. I have goosebumps all over. I'm sure every night will be sold out. ;)

pjames6 11/12/12 2012 06:29:22 PM

cant you come to herefordshire in the uk????????????? PLEASE xx

Cat Scott 11/12/12 2012 07:13:54 PM

IM GETTING MEET AND GREETS gunna die i love you guys

catnip1826 11/13/12 2012 01:12:55 AM

I'm soooooooo excited!!!! I'm saving money to pay for this!!!!! Love you, Joe!

Angela Mayfield 11/13/12 2012 02:07:36 AM

we are trying our damnedest to figure this one out!! that is the week of my bday!!! april 4th!!!!! i am soooo gonnna be there!!! wish i coild afford the VIP packge fpr the meet n greet.. sigh.. would be an awesome bday present... but oh well just to see them again is good enough!!!!

Sonia 11/13/12 2012 02:44:02 AM

Wow, wish I could see this show !!!! But Vegas is far from Montreal ;-)

alaskarocks 11/13/12 2012 04:04:01 AM

So Freaking excited. I'm putting a group together from Alaska... Hysteria or bust baby!!!!

alaskarocks 11/13/12 2012 04:04:44 AM

alaskarocks 11/13/12 2012 04:05:53 AM

So freaking excited!!! Putting together a group from Alaska to rock out in Vegas. I haven't done something this financially irresponsible since my early 20's and that was over 20 years ago....

GMTMONSTR 11/13/12 2012 07:36:51 PM

Bought my tickets. I'm excited!!! Hurry up March!!!

GMTMONSTR 11/13/12 2012 07:57:03 PM

Got my tickets, I can't wait for March to get here. Rock on my friends, rock on!!!

Regeana Combs 11/14/12 2012 10:33:33 AM

Very Very Excited this is the tour I have been waiting for!!
1 To See Def Leppard in Vegas
2 To meet the entire band!

Bucket List Check Check!!!

I will See you all in Vegas April 3 show VIP BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THIS BAND!!!

Andy Given 11/14/12 2012 01:11:11 PM

PLEASE record this show and put out as a live DVD! THAT would be amazing!

Sara Kathleen Pyle 11/14/12 2012 08:32:15 PM

Just purchased my ultimate VIP package and am very excited! I can't wait. This will be my first Def Leppard concert! I am coming all the way from Indiana!

Sara Kathleen Pyle 11/14/12 2012 08:39:24 PM

Coming from Indiana for my first Def Leppard Concert!!!!!

Betty Green Hansen 11/15/12 2012 03:39:45 AM

Congratulations for selling out the meet and greets! More dates, hopefully?

3mamasboys 11/15/12 2012 07:08:36 PM

Guys, you are killin' me! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the fact that you are doing Viva Hysteria and adding a Meet n' Greet to your Ultimate VIP Package (best idea yet!)!! But, can you pretty please let your fans know in advance when the VIP packages are going on sale, instead of just the general admission tickets? So bummed I missed out on the opportunity this time around...so maybe make a girl happy and add a few more shows and VIP package deals ;o) ????? Either way, you're still my fav band ;o) !

3mamasboys 11/15/12 2012 07:14:20 PM

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the fact that you are doing Viva Hysteria in Sin City and have added a Meet 'n Greet to your Ultimate VIP Package (best idea yet!)...but can you pretty please let your fans know in advance, when those VIP packages will be going on sale, instead of just prior notification for the general admission tickets?? So bummed I'll be missing out this time around...so maybe make a girl happy and possibly add more shows and VIP packages like this in the future :o) ? Love you guys!!!

3mamasboys 11/15/12 2012 07:14:35 PM

Sara Kathleen Pyle 11/16/12 2012 09:54:53 PM

I bought my VIP package and am on my way from Indiana for my first Def Leppard Concert!!!!!! Can't wait!!!

Sara Kathleen Pyle 11/16/12 2012 09:56:54 PM

I have my VIP package and plane tickets bought! I am on my way from Indiana for my first Def Leppard Concert!!!!!! Can't wait!!!

judi 11/17/12 2012 06:18:57 PM

Headed to LV from the mountains of East Tennessee!!!! Wow!! The ultimate VIP pkgs sold out!!! Congrats!! :)

judi 11/17/12 2012 06:37:50 PM

Will be heading to LV from mountains of East Tennessee!!!! WOW!! The ultimate VIP pkgs already sold out!!!! Congrats!!! Hey alaskarocks, it is def money well spent.........only live once!! ;)

dizzyblonde 11/18/12 2012 11:14:26 PM

Thanks guys, this is going to be awsome! ;)

Jasmine Madrid 11/18/12 2012 11:22:57 PM

The Viva Hysteria ticket are one of the best birthday presents ever!!!!! I can't wait till March!!!! #VIVAAHYSTERIA \m/

Dana Rosner 12/04/12 2012 06:55:29 PM

I won't be able to go this time. I know that it's going to be fantastic!! I'll live it vicariously through good friends who will be there, and for certain all of the fan and official videos that will be released. I love love love you Def Leppard!!

amycm1 02/03/13 2013 08:10:45 PM

Already purchased my ultimate vip package and can not wait to meet my boyz. I hope I don't pass out.

nursern60 02/14/13 2013 05:59:44 AM

Ingot my ticketsvfor the Ultimate VIP package! I get to meet all the guys! can't wait so excited!!! I live here in Vegas and this really rocks!!!