VIVA! Hysteria VIP Upgrades Now Available!

01/16/2013 - 17:25

Already have a ticket for VIVA! Hysteria? A very limited number of Upgrade Packages are now available and include a Meet & Greet and Photo-Op with the entire band, Pre-concert Reception, One autographed item & more! Get yours HERE

Comments

6Scorpio9 01/16/13 2013 06:50:37 PM

Awsome reminder and VIP Upgrade Invitation. Makes the imminent arrival of Viva Hysteria even more exciting. Keep titilating us!

julie31ca 01/17/13 2013 12:53:45 AM

Oh wow! thank you Def Leppard for these VIP upgrades. I put off booking at the initial announcement only to discover that all the ultimate packages were sold out. Did not blink at this second chance! Looking forward to meeting you all. I have been so wanting to get a chance at this. THANK YOU!!! From Toronto, CANADA!

Cat Scott 01/17/13 2013 09:13:46 PM

i just screamed im so excited. i like Joes lava lamps too! xx

Cat Scott 01/18/13 2013 09:17:02 PM

Are we actually going to meet you or get rushed through a line getting things signed and photos taken and leave? Not to be "that person" but $750 is quite a lot of money for a picture and a signature without being able to talk a little, ya feel me

pjames6 01/19/13 2013 11:58:43 AM

i wanna go to em all and can't even go to one!!! lovin the pink and blue lava lamps joe xx

DanielsMom 01/20/13 2013 05:16:20 AM

How fun that some people get to meet the band! I just looked for these tickets and it appears they're sold out - bummer. Oh well, we're still excited to go!
I hope it's ok to ask a somewhat unrelated question here. My 6 yr-old is a HUGE fan and was the instigator of our trip to Vegas for this show (it wil be his 7th birthday present). For anyone who has seen a Def Leppard concert before... is there anything not kid-aproppriate that we should know about (cursing, sexual content, etc?) Thanks so much!

Orange Skullz 01/20/13 2013 11:55:23 PM

DanielsMOM, Nothing to worry about taking your 7 year old. My son is 9 and has been to 16 concerts already, including 2 shows to see DL. He actually stood right by the barricade (by the cat-walk) with Phil Collen's wife earlier this summer at a show. The guys are very appreciative of the younger generation being there.

My son attended his first show just a few days before his 6th birthday, CRUEDEST 2 .... and had a ball. He's now seen Motley Crue 4 times, met the entire band, been onstage with Nikki Sixx and gotten numerous items from the guys.

Nothing better than spending time with your kids and letting them experience the music you grew up with and seeing them enjoy it too!!

Orange Skullz 01/20/13 2013 11:55:34 PM

katie65 01/21/13 2013 04:51:40 PM

To Daniels Mom, You need to worry more about the audience around you. Remember you are in Las Vegas! The guys put on an awesome show! I'm sure he will treasure it!

Linda Barresi 01/29/13 2013 02:15:37 AM

DanielsMom, Vegas is Vegas, so expect the unexpected. However, I've seen Def Leppare many, many times, and theyre not dirty like other bands, however, some of their Videos' shown in background could be a little sexy. They rarely curse. Good Luck. Enjoy, they're the BEST!!!!!

heidi1 01/29/13 2013 04:37:52 AM

I've been to several Def Leppard concerts and what I love about them is that they have class and keep it clean. Oh sure we may get an F bomb from Joe once but that's it. I have kids in my life too and i would take them to see Def Leppard. I missed the first round for VIP but I got it this time. I'm flying from Pittsburgh Pa to meet my boys. I've been listening since Hysterias release and this will be well worth the cash.

heidi1 01/29/13 2013 04:38:00 AM

Donna Eaton Gilbert 02/13/13 2013 04:43:39 AM

So excited about Vegas. My sweet kids surprised me with tickets because they knew how bsd I wanted to go. No meet and greet but who cares? I am going to see Def Leppard!!! WOO HOO!!!!