Def Leppard Cause Hysteria in Las Vegas

03/23/2013 - 13:50

D.L. talk “Hysteria,” band tragedies and their new engagement as band-in-residence at the Las Vegas Hard Rock Hotel.  Read HERE

Comments

ADRIANGUY1 03/23/13 2013 09:19:03 PM

See you on April 10th lads, meet and greet first, then on with another GREAT show.

amycm1 03/23/13 2013 09:26:40 PM

Every member of the band has inspired me in one way or another over the past 30 years including Steve. Having the chance to meet them is truley a dream come true. I can not wait to shake their hands and tell them what a honor it is to meet them and to be able to let them know how special they really are. Congratulations guys you earned it and deserve it.

def88leppard 03/23/13 2013 11:21:03 PM

love the pic rick :)

Greg Reece II 03/23/13 2013 11:21:33 PM

I'm 2 and a half hours into a three hour layover in Minneapolis on my way to see you guys at Hard Rock. I grew up watching Rick play that kit he's standing next to. I can't wait to see it up close.

Loren Anderson 03/25/13 2013 03:18:59 AM

Def Leppard had survived much adversity with the tragic loss of Steve Clark and the horrific car accident of Rick Allen. Though, through it all, I have never had so much respect for the members of Def Leppard standing by him not only his road to recovery, but also giving him the time to relearn playing the drums. I may try to get to another show before you leave my City of Las Vegas. I went to your concert yesterday (March 23, 2013) which was fantastic. Do we wanna get rocked... Absolutely!!!

pjames6 03/25/13 2013 10:28:56 AM

Rick Allen is looking sooo hot! even after all these years you can still see the emotion in that man's face. He's an inspiration. X

Terry Makedon 03/25/13 2013 08:31:27 PM

Here is a fan review from the show http://www.tmakworld.com/#!/2013/03/def-leppard-las-vegas-concert-review.html

6Scorpio9 03/26/13 2013 04:04:00 AM

Rick, you rock! I really admire your charitable nature and of course that precious smile. You are so awesome!

Leapyear64 03/26/13 2013 09:49:03 PM

I can't imagine the emotion of the moment when the drum kit was unveiled.
Not just for Rick but for the others who were there for him during that difficult time. Thank you Rick for never giving up!

metterta 03/28/13 2013 12:17:48 AM

A beautifully constructed piece strong and sturdy wish I could have seen Rick Allen playing it.
Also I haven't seen anywhere for commenting on Rick Allen's gorgeous works of the electric hand collection they are positively touching I could just look and admire over them forever sadly I have no way to purchase them but Rick Allen should continue with this new taking from abstract, photograghy, and much more
P.S. pjames6 is correct Rick Allen is looking very very good