Joe Elliott - Radio Show on Planet Rock (Saturday 12 April)

04/10/2014 - 05:02

Joe's show this week will feature songs from Bad Company, Elton John, , Nazareth, New York Dolls, The Jokers amongst others as well as some new Down "n' Outz music and great stories from Joe.

Radio show time is Saturdays at 6pm (GMT) / 1pm (EST) and repeated on Tuesday nights @ 9pm (GMT) / 4pm (EST).

For those in the U.K. tune into Joe's weekly radio show on PlanetRock.com. For those listening outside the U.K. listen live from this site HERE.

Comments

iwannarock013 10/14/13 2013 02:59:27 PM

when you planned to visit manila,philippines for your concert def leppard

iwannarock013 10/14/13 2013 03:00:43 PM

when you plann to go to manila for concert def leppard

Cristian Spellins 10/21/13 2013 11:20:34 PM

I think you guys should do a two disc album with one disc having the signature def leppard sound like the hysteria and adrenalize era and the other disc would have a pyromania and high n' dry sound I think that would be awesome because both sounds of the band are extremely popular and it would make for a bad ass album. My opinion of course.I hope you actually take the time to read this comment and take the time to ponder this idea. I think its a good one.

Crippled Plaything 12/14/13 2013 12:59:59 AM

okey , why do you do this to me ? when i cant listen to your show you will play muse ! :( this just breaks my heart lol

grettac 01/11/14 2014 07:11:12 PM

Very cool line-up on your show today. My first time listening and it was great! My local station is 103.5 WIMZ out of Knoxville, Tn., a classic rock station. So from East Tennessee, Rock On Joe Elliott!!

grettac 01/11/14 2014 07:15:29 PM

Just listened via internet to Joe Elliott's show on Planet Rock for the first time. Very cool line-up, it was great! From East Tennessee: Rock On, Joe Elliott!!

Kellie Trentham 03/15/14 2014 12:38:11 PM

Joe I want to tell you thank you for your awesome radio show. Not only do you play wonderful music but it's also a learning experience for me too. I look forward to your show every week. Thank you again! Love, Kellie