Joe Elliott - Radio Show on Planet Rock (Saturday 19 July)

07/17/2014 - 13:02

This weeks show will feature songs by Queen, Pink Fairies, Uriah Heep, Ian Hunter, Stray amongst others as well as some great tour updates from Joe.

Radio show time is Saturdays at 6pm (GMT) / 1pm (EST) and repeated on Tuesday nights @ 9pm (GMT) / 4pm (EST).

For those in the U.K. tune into Joe's weekly radio show on PlanetRock.com. For those listening outside the U.K. listen live from this site HERE.

Comments

iwannarock013 10/14/13 2013 02:59:27 PM

when you planned to visit manila,philippines for your concert def leppard

iwannarock013 10/14/13 2013 03:00:43 PM

when you plann to go to manila for concert def leppard

Cristian Spellins 10/21/13 2013 11:20:34 PM

I think you guys should do a two disc album with one disc having the signature def leppard sound like the hysteria and adrenalize era and the other disc would have a pyromania and high n' dry sound I think that would be awesome because both sounds of the band are extremely popular and it would make for a bad ass album. My opinion of course.I hope you actually take the time to read this comment and take the time to ponder this idea. I think its a good one.

Crippled Plaything 12/14/13 2013 12:59:59 AM

okey , why do you do this to me ? when i cant listen to your show you will play muse ! :( this just breaks my heart lol

grettac 01/11/14 2014 07:11:12 PM

Very cool line-up on your show today. My first time listening and it was great! My local station is 103.5 WIMZ out of Knoxville, Tn., a classic rock station. So from East Tennessee, Rock On Joe Elliott!!

grettac 01/11/14 2014 07:15:29 PM

Just listened via internet to Joe Elliott's show on Planet Rock for the first time. Very cool line-up, it was great! From East Tennessee: Rock On, Joe Elliott!!

Kellie Trentham 03/15/14 2014 12:38:11 PM

Joe I want to tell you thank you for your awesome radio show. Not only do you play wonderful music but it's also a learning experience for me too. I look forward to your show every week. Thank you again! Love, Kellie

Kellie Trentham 04/20/14 2014 08:59:49 PM

Hello Joe, I always enjoy your radio show but this was so awesome because you played alot of the new down n outz songs. Which was so wonderful and your voice on the songs you did was awesome! Thanks so very much for sharing that with all of us. Take care! Kellie

songfacts 05/04/14 2014 01:51:18 AM

"I was just born to do this. I wrote my first song when I was 8. It's just something I've always wanted to do." - Joe Elliott of Def Leppard spends a lot of time these days working with his Mott the Hoople cover band. It's a long way from the days when the Leppers were racking up 8-figure sales totals, but that's the point. Here, Joe talks about that "albatross" and delves into some Leppard lore: http://www.songfacts.com/blog/interviews/joe_elliott_of_def_leppard/

songfacts 05/05/14 2014 09:56:14 PM

Hi Def Leppard fans!

How are you?

We wanted to let the members of this forum know about an interview we recently published with Joe Elliott at Songfacts.com.

Your thoughts are very much appreciated.

All the best!
Songfacts.com

songfacts 05/05/14 2014 09:57:22 PM

Interview - Joe Elliott - Songfacts.com

Hi Def Leppard fans!

How are you?

Your thoughts are very much appreciated.

All the best!
Songfacts.com

Kellie Trentham 05/06/14 2014 12:28:28 PM

So very thankful that your radio show plays again on tuesdays I missed it on saturday, But i'm sure it was awesome like always. Hope that you are doing ok. God bless!

camtom201 05/08/14 2014 03:21:07 AM

I am such a diehard fan of Leppard but especially you Rick. I am a drummer and lost my right leg during the Iraq Conflict and after watching hundreds of videos of what happened to you and what you are doing now, you have inspired me drum again, just switched my hi-hat round and use my left leg for bass drums.

Thank you so much for being the man you are and the person who inspired me to be the best I can be in spite of my disability.

I love you guys tremendously and will see you in Scranton PA on Aug 9. . .would not miss it for the world.

God bless you Rick and drum on!!!

Cam

Kellie Trentham 05/18/14 2014 04:53:31 AM

Joe, I want to say once again that I loved your show today. Thank you so very much for playing songs that I really enjoy that honestly I haven't heard before. It's sad but very true! :) I have been so neglected! haha I'm so very thankful that I am getting a chance to hear them now. Joe, you said at the beginning of the show that you guys are together working on the Def Leppard album so all you guys take care and God bless! love, Kellie

Kellie Trentham 07/07/14 2014 09:25:18 PM

Hello Joe, How have you been doing? I know that you have been very busy just like the rest of the guys. I wanted to thank you for thinking about us fans the way that you do. Like about a couple of weeks ago it was your 200 show and you asked a question then if anyone knows the answer be the 200 person. Well, just my luck I knew it but I didn't have a way to answer it because I didn't have a computer anymore i'm using a playstation 3 to get on the internet. My best friend couldn't either she just had surgery. But anyway thank you for all that you guys do to make possible for fans dreams to come true! God bless! Love, Kellie