Summer Tour Kick-Off

06/23/2014 - 13:24

DEF LEPPARD kick off their summer tour w/ KISS tonight in Salt Lake City, Utah for the start of their 42 date summer tour.  All tickets and details go HERE

Tour Dates:
June 23 - West Valley City, UT (USANA Amphitheater)
June 25 - Denver, CO (Pepsi Center)
June 27 - Ridgefield, WA (Sleep Country Amphitheater)
June 29 - Auburn, WA (White River Amphitheater)
July 2 - Concord, CA (Concord Pavilion)
July 3 - Marysville, CA (Sacramento Valley Amphitheater)
July 5 - Irvine, CA (Verizon Wireless Amphitheater)
July 6 - Chula Vista, CA (Sleep Train Amphitheatre)
July 8 - Los Angeles, CA (The Forum)
July 9 - Phoenix, AZ (Ak-Chin Pavilion)
July 12 - Austin, TX (Austin360 Amphitheater)
July 13 - Dallas, TX (Gexa Energy Pavilion)
July 15 - Cincinnati, OH (Riverbend Music Center)
July 16 - Nashville, TN (Bridgestone Arena)
July 18 - Atlanta, GA (Aarons Amphitheater at Lakewood)
July 19 - Charlotte, NC (PNC Music Pavilion)
July 20 - Raleigh, NC (Walnut Creek Amphitheater)
July 22 - West Palm Beach, FL (Cruzan Amphitheater)
July 23 - Tampa, FL (MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheater)
July 25 - Bristow, VA (Jiffy Lube Live)
July 26 - Holmdel, NJ (P.N.C. Bank Arts Center)
August 1 - Mansfield, MA (Xfinity Center)
August 2 - Atlantic City, NJ (Boardwalk Hall)
August 3 - Camden, NJ (Susquehanna Bank Center)
August 5 - Saratoga Springs, NY (Saratoga Performing Arts Center)
August 6 - Wantagh, NY (Nikon at Jones Beach Theater)
August 8 - Viriginia Beach, VA (Farm Bureau Live at VA Beach)
August 9 - Scranton, PA (The Pavilion at Montage Mountain)
August 10 - Hartford, CT (The Xfinity Theatre)
August 12 - Toronto, ONT (Molson Canadian Amphitheatre)
August 13 - Darien, NY (Darien Lake Performing Arts Center)
August 15 - East Troy, WI (Alpine Valley Music Theater)
August 16 - Tinley Park, IL (First Midwest Bank Amphitheater)
August 17 - Minneapolis, MN (Target Center)
August 20 - Des Moines, IA (Wells Fargo Arena)
August 22 - Noblesville, IN (Klipsch Music Center)
August 23 - Clarkston, MI (DTE Energy Music Theatre)
August 24 - Burgettstown, PA (First Niagara Pavilion)
August 26 - Cuyahoga Falls, OH (Blossom Music Center)
August 28 - Maryland Heights, MO (Verizon Wireless Amphitheater)
August 29 - Tulsa, OK (BOK Center)
August 31 - Woodlands, TX (Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion)

Comments

Loreigh 06/23/14 2014 05:49:21 PM

I'm really looking forward to seeing you all again! Thanks for always making a stop in Des Moines, IA. You never disappoint your Midwest fans!

Hysteria2014 06/23/14 2014 10:36:21 PM

I would have loved to have been able to get tickets to see these guys. It's too bad there isn't any additional Canadian dates, but I really hope they have an amazing summer tour with Kiss.

Kellie Trentham 06/24/14 2014 07:48:53 AM

I know it must have been a awesome night! It always is whenever you guys perform. Just wanted to say hello and to say that i'm hoping all is well with everyone. Take care! love, Kellie

formerfry 06/24/14 2014 05:51:03 PM

Yay! I'm so psyched for Denver tomorrow!! Does anyone know who opens? Does it alternate? I am definitely not a KISS fan so if I know they were opening, I'd take my time getting there, but I'm NOT missing my Def Leppard!

primeaugurl25 06/25/14 2014 02:42:10 PM

I am so excited as I just purchase the VIP Meet and Greet Package... It will be almost 22 years after meeting them for the first time, that I will meet them again, and this time get my picture with the band. So excited....

johnhuish 06/26/14 2014 08:54:40 AM

Message for Vivian Campbell.

Vivian I have just finished high dose chemo and a stem cell transplant and its not as bad as people tell you. I am told I will have 7 to 10 years clear now.

Best of luck with it.

John

Kellie Trentham 06/27/14 2014 07:52:44 AM

I know this tour will be awesome with two amazing bands together and all they are doing to help others that serve in the military. My best friend and I wanted to go but my best friend gala just had mayor surgery the 20th of this month and so her health is more important right now. She has been dealing with this since 2002 that's when it started with a car wreck it just has gotten worse over the years. But we did make it in 2005 anyway take care & God bless!